Hospitals and Clinics
The people of Presbyterian are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence by providing the best practices in medical care and customer service. By offering a wide range of health services and using the latest technology, we are able to care for families and individuals at every age.
Awards for Extraordinary Clinicians
The Presbyterian Network includes 8 hospitals in New Mexico:
- Rio Rancho — Presbyterian Rust Medical Center
- Clovis — Plains Regional Medical Center
- Española — Española Hospital
- Ruidoso — Lincoln County Medical Center
- Socorro — Socorro General Hospital
- Tucumcari — Dan C. Trigg Memorial Hospital
- Each of the hospitals above has an Emergency Room open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Albuquerque Ambulance provides 911 emergency and non-emergency medical services and transport
We are committed to excellent care, and we regularly measure what we do against National Averages and National Top 10% scores.
Presbyterian Health Plan: