Chronic Illness Information
MedlinePlus directs you to information to help answer health questions. MedlinePlus brings together authoritative information from NLM, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and other government agencies and health-related organizations. MedlinePlus also contains extensive information about drugs and supplements, an illustrated medical encyclopedia, interactive tutorials, the latest health news, and surgery videos.
Diseases and Conditions Reference
Click here to visit MedLine Plus about common diseases and treatments.
Presbyterian Healthy Solutions
Presbyterian Healthy Solutions is a new and innovative program for our health plan members that can help you better manage medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, or coronary artery disease.
We can help you:
- Learn more about your medical condition and how to best treat it.
- Find the motivation to make the lifestyle changes that will improve your health.
- Find the best way to work with your healthcare practitioner.
- Have more energy to do the things that are important to you.
Presbyterian Healthy Solutions provides:
- The support of health coaches, pharmacists, and Nurse Case Managers, if needed.
- Educational information.
- Lifestyle and behavioral motivational tools.
If you are ready to get started or need more information, call us at (505) 923-5487 or 1-800-841-9705.
Check out these websites for more health information: