- About Health Plans
- Individual Health Plans
- Employer/Group Plans
- Medicare 2013
- Medicaid Programs
- For Producers & Agents
- For Providers
- For Members
- Healthcare Reform
Are you an employer looking to buy insurance?
Employer Groups have a variety of options when joining Presbyterian Health Plan or Presbyterian Insurance Company, Inc. (Presbyterian). Currently more than 2,000 employer groups throughout New Mexico offer Presbyterian plans to their employees.
Presbyterian offers the following products:
Small Group Plans
- HMO Plans - Presbyterian Health Plan's Value Care, Custom Care, Smart Care, and My Care plans offer comprehensive coverage with simple copayments, no deductible, and a comprehensive provider network.
- Point-of-Service Plans - Presbyterian Health Plan's Flex Care and Choice Care plans are HMO plans with an out-of-network option. The member can choose at the time of service to access in-network or out-of-network benefits.
- Preferred Provider Organization Plans (PPO) - Presbyterian Insurance Company's Preferred Care and PresElect offers simple copayments for doctor visits. For more advanced medical needs, like hospital services, members first meet a deductible, then pay co-insurance payments that will vary depending on if the care is provided in our out of Presbyterian's network.
- High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) - Presbyterian Insurance Company's Advantage Care plans are qualified high deductible health plans that can be used with a member-owned, portable Health Savings Account, a savings option that may provide tax advantages.
- Administrative Services Only (ASO) - Various plan options available to self-funded groups.
How do I get more information about Presbyterian's plans?
Submit the Online Request for Information Form and our sales staff will provide you with further assistance, or you can also call our Sales Department at (505) 923-8200, option 3, or toll-free 1-866-388-7737, option 3.
We look forward to helping you!
Presbyterian Insurance Company-Individual Plans - For information on Individual plans, call toll-free 1-866-869-7737 (1-866-8My-Pres), option 4, or (505) 923-8224, option 4.
State Coverage Insurance (SCI) - A solution for lower-income working adults
Whether you are applying as an individual or as an employer, Presbyterian's State Coverage Insurance allows you to purchase affordable medical coverage. This program is a premium-assistance program, with the individual or the employer and employee paying one-third of the premium, and state and federal funds paying the remainder.
New User? Register now to view and pay your medical bills, visit your doctor, view claims, get insurance quotes, and more.