- Children's Center Home
- About Us
- Pediatric Multi-Specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Child Life Program
- Rachel's Courtyard
- Childhood Immunizations
- Health Info for Moms
- ABQ - Northside Pediatrics
- ABQ - Pediatric Surgery
- ABQ - Pediatric Urgent Care
- Rio Rancho Pediatrics
About The Children's Center at Presbyterian
Strong medical leadership, board-certified pediatric specialists, and skilled pediatric nursing staff work together to continuously improve patient outcomes and maintain an environment of family-centered care.
The Children's Center at Presbyterian Hospital is committed to providing the best of care to our patients and families as well as providing timely feedback to referring physicians and providers. We thank you in advance for choosing us to care for the children of New Mexico.
The Children’s Center at Presbyterian offers:
- Admissions and consultations available 24/7
- The ability to care for all children from throughout New Mexico from birth through adolescence
- State-of-the-art neonatal and pediatric intensive care in our 60-bed Level III NICU and 21-bed PICU
- Staffing with 24-hour-a-day, in-house coverage by neonatologists and pediatric intensivists
- Pediatric hospitalists to manage general pediatric patients on our beautifully muraled 35-bed pediatric ward
- 17 specialty medical services, including pediatric cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, nephrology, pulmonology and plastic surgery including cleft lip and palate
- Six different surgical subspecialties, including New Mexico’s only pediatric heart surgery services
- The best of comprehensive, family-centered care by our specially trained physicians, nurses and dedicated Child Life staff
- A Child Life Program that provides activities, socialization for children and families, coordinates in-hospital schooling as needed and allows for a child-focused place in the hospital for children and their families. This team also offers distraction from invasive or scary procedures
- An in-hospital playroom and Rachel's Courtyard, a playground in the sky, staffed by our dedicated Child Life team
- Outreach education to outlying hospitals and clinics including, but not limited to: NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and STABLE (A neonatal education program for stabilization of the newborn infant) as well as assessment and management of common pediatric problems
- An onsite Pediatric Urgent Care Clinic staffed with pediatricians and pediatric nurses to care for acutely ill children, with easy access to lab and radiology as well as inpatient services if required
- An outpatient Pediatric Sedation Service staffed by pediatricians and pediatric nurses along with Child Life to help children and their families through difficult procedures
- Phone consultation with our neonatologists, pediatric intensivists and hospitalists, and pediatric subspecialists to discuss management or need for referral for your patients
The Children's Center
1100 Central Ave. SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
NICU 800-432-4600, ext.1090
Pediatric Urgent Care (Albuquerque)
1100 Central SE
Open every day, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Major holidays, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If possible, please arrive at least one hour before closing.