Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, a health plan and a growing medical group. For more than 100 years, Presbyterian has been committed to a single purpose -- improving the health of the patients, members, and communities we serve.
Our Charitable Purpose
Presbyterian reinvests the margin we earn into better health care for New Mexico. We have no shareholders to satisfy—only fellow New Mexicans to serve. We have reinvested more than $350 million into local health care in the last five years alone. Find out how. (.pdf)
Our Commitment to New Mexico
Our hospitals, physicians, caregivers and insurance plans serve more than 660,000 New Mexicans, caring for one in three New Mexicans with at least one of our services.
We operate eight hospitals throughout New Mexico:
- Albuquerque - Presbyterian Hospital
- Albuquerque - Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital
- Clovis - Plains Regional Medical Center
- Española - Presbyterian Española Hospital
- Rio Rancho - Presbyterian Rust Medical Center
- Ruidoso - Lincoln County Medical Center
- Socorro - Socorro General Hospital
- Tucumcari - Dan C. Trigg Memorial Hospital
The Presbyterian Medical Group offers care at more than 30 different locations throughout the state. Each year, Presbyterian clinics handle more than 1,200,000 patient visits.
Presbyterian is New Mexico's:
Presbyterian Health Plan: